– I’m feeling my shoulders
wanting to bop. – ♪ Bitch lasagna ♪
– Subscribe to PewDiePie! ♪ (dramatic chord) ♪ – (FBE) So today, we’re going to be
doing something that all the YouTubers seems to struggle with.
– Uh-oh. (chuckles) – What?
(laughs) What? – (FBE) It’s a Try Not
to Sing Along Challenge. – Ahhh. Okay! All right. – Ooh.
– Ohh. – Oh, that’s gonna be really hard.
– This is gonna be fun. – Okay, I am gonna struggle with that.
– (FBE) As always, this is YouTubers React,
so all the songs you’ll be hearing are internet classics.
– (both) Ooh. – Oh, I’m thinking rickrolled.
– “What Does the Fox Say?” – Oh, yeah.
– (FBE) Plus, to make things even more fun, you can’t dance
or lip sync. And a lot of these songs
were directly requested by fans. – Oh, nice.
– So, they’re gonna try to really get us to fail.
Thanks, guys! (laughs) – Wow. My version of hell. (chuckles)
– I think I’ll do pretty good. I think that I’m going to be
one of the winners of this. – (FBE) So, to kick us off,
the race is on to keep a particular YouTuber on top.
So, we’re gonna start with his song, which is actually our most requested
song that we have today. – What?!
– I don’t remember putting out music. – (both laugh)
– Is it a Paul brother? – Is it “Baby Shark”?
– Are you gonna play “Bitch Lasagna”? – Is it “Bitch Lasagna”
by PewDiePie? (chuckles) – ♪ Bobs or vegana,
whichever… ♪ – OH! It’s PewDiePie!
– Ohhhhh! Yes, PewDiePie! – (raps along) ♪
Whichever will it be? ♪ ♪ Sit the [bleep] down, T-Series ♪
♪ I’m here to spill the real tea ♪ I have to do my part!!!
(buzzer) – ♪ …the spot of number one ♪
– I didn’t– – (both) I’ve never seen this.
– ♪ When I’m through with you, we’re gonna be completely
[bleep] done ♪ – This is the hardest one to not.
– ♪ …I review you: zero ♪ ♪ Bye, bitch. Gone ♪
♪ So, come on, T-Series ♪ – I love him.
He’s so funny. – (chuckles)
– ♪ Let me serve you bitch lasagna ♪ ♪ Bitch lasagna ♪
(buzzer) ♪ Bitch lasagna ♪
– (FBE) You’re bopping a little bit. – I’m swinging as well.
It’s so catchy. (buzzer) – ♪ Bitch lasagna,
bitch lasagna ♪ ♪ T-Series ain’t nothing
but a bitch lasagna ♪ – Oh, yeah.
– Okay, I know it because of the chorus.
– ♪ Look at T-Series ♪ ♪ They just crying for their mama ♪
(buzzer) – ♪ T-Series ain’t nothing
but a bitch lasagna ♪ – I’m just scratching my head.
I’m not dancing! – ♪ Bitch lasagna ♪
– (laughs) – Wow. Catchy.
– It’s the whole him trying to stay on top. Yeah.
Oh my god. I’ve been following. – Is he still on top?
I know it’s getting really close now. – (FBE) PewDiePie has been
in a long battle since last year to remain number one
over the T-Series channel, and many creators, including FBE,
have made videos in support to tell people to sub
to PewDiePie. – I love that people are
banding together just for him to stay on top, because I feel
like he’s such a huge part of YouTube of just being
the number one person. – Usually, there’s so much drama
on YouTube and all these diss tracks and a lot of hate, but seeing everyone
come together like that as a community and say, “Go support the top guy
on the platform,” it’s really cool. – We’re defending this YouTuber thing
that we came from. it’s just, like, the one guy in front
of a computer, you know, editing. It’s crazy how we all
identify with that, how we’re like, “Oh, we don’t
wanna lose that essence.” – The essence of YouTube is
this relatable person that you feel like you can
connect with making videos. That’s just what it is.
That’s what YouTube was. That’s what it needs to be,
so anyone can just feel like they can do YouTube.
– (FBE) So, the race is getting close, and when this airs,
he might even be close to or even passed by T-Series.
So, tell everyone watching at home why they should go
and sub to Pewds. – You should go and subscribe.
I’m pretty sure everyone’s subscribed already,
but if you haven’t, go tell your sister, your brother,
your mom, your dog to subscribe to PewDiePie right now,
because it’s important. – Subscribe to PewDiePie!
You need to support creators. We need to have the creators on top.
T-Series can’t win. – You have to subscribe to PewDiePie.
He works hard, his content is great, and he’s a YouTuber at heart.
He’s not a big media corporation. – It feels like you don’t really
have much of a say or anything, but the viewers are such a huge part
of what I’m doing. So, your vote matters.
– As a YouTuber, you know, I have to do my part.
We all have to do our part, so subscribe to PewDiePie.
– (FBE) Well, let’s see how you do on the rest.
– Okay. Be still, Daz. – (brunette) When Jace
was at the table, I kept on seeing him look at me
while he was with another girl. Do you think he was…
– Oh, no! – (brunette) …make me jealous?
– This song was iconic. – (brunette) …all night last night,
and I don’t know if it’s a booty call or not.
So, like, what do you… – I just know it’s coming,
and I can’t say it. – (brunette) How did that girl
even get in here? – You’ve already failed.
(buzzer) – It’s building up.
– I wanna whip so bad. – (both laugh)
– Stop! You guys are dancing. (laughs) That’s not fair!
– Oh. No, I know what this is and I almost just said it.
And I was like, “Oh, wait. I can’t.” – (brunette) But first,
let me take a selfie. – This is so hard
– Oh, no! – (brunette) Let me take a selfie.
– Nope. Nope. Nope. – It’s coming.
Staying still. – (brunette) Let me take a selfie.
Let me take a selfie. – (chuckles) There’s no way! (buzzer) – I’m not moving. (laughs)
– It’s surprisingly hard not to do a little thing
with my head. – (laughs) Oh my god.
It was over in five seconds. I should’ve just waited.
(buzzer) – You’re dancing over there,
trying to get us to dance. I see you.
– (buzzer) – (man) Let me take a selfie.
– Did I do it? Did I survive? (laughs) That was
really difficult, actually. – Are you exhausted?
I’m exhausted. – I was listening to this song,
but also telling myself, like, “Don’t move. Don’t move.
Don’t move.” (laughs) – I just moved.
– Yeah. – I was like, “I don’t care.”
– When a song is as amazing as that and is popular,
you dance to it. You give it the respect
that it deserves. – ♪ Walked in this party ♪
♪ And these girls lookin’ at me ♪ – Oh my god.
– Oh my gosh. This is hard. – ♪ Hey, hey, hey ♪ – I need to dance to this.
– I can do this. (buzzer) – ♪ Do this dance now ♪
♪ JuJu on that beat ♪ – Erin.
– I’m sorry! (buzzer)
– ♪ JuJu on that beat ♪ – ♪ Okay ♪
– You want me to dance to this. I know what you want.
– ♪ JuJu on that, JuJu on that,
JuJu on that beat ♪ – This is really difficult.
– ♪ Hit dem folks, don’t stop, ay ♪ ♪ Don’t stop, ay ♪
– (chuckles) – ♪ Don’t stop, ay ♪ ♪ Running man
on that beat ♪ – (raps along) ♪ Running man
on that beat ♪ (buzzer)
– ♪ Running man on that beat, ay ♪ – I’ve definitely heard this,
but I’ve never seen the video. – ♪ Do your dance,
do your dance, ay ♪ ♪ You ugly ♪
♪ You your daddy… ♪ – Ohh. (laughs)
(buzzer) – ♪ You your daddy’s son, ay ♪
– That was the hardest one not to lip sync onto.
– There was almost one point where I were to dance,
but I held it in. – Pretty easy for me,
’cause I don’t know this song. I mean, it’s a catchy,
you know, move, but nope. ♪ (Nyancat, 8-bit cover) ♪ ♪ (Nyancat, rock cover) ♪
– Oh, no! – Oh my god.
I forgot about this song. – ♪ Nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh,
nuh, nuh, nuh ♪ – (sings along) ♪ Nuh, nuh, nuh ♪
(laughs) Oh, you cannot win this one. (buzzer) – Now, this isn’t
the original one is it? Or is it?
‘Cause it would be a trololololo-
lolololololo. – (FBE) You just sang.
– Oh, yeah. I did just sing. I was singing for reference.
(buzzer) – ♪ Lalalalala ♪
– (inhales and exhales deeply) – Oh, this is great.
– They’re like begging me to sing along.
There’s lyrics on the screen. – Oh!
– The Numa Numa guy. – Oh my god. I know that. (laughs)
♪ (hums along) ♪ ♪ (sings in foreign language) ♪ I already lost.
So, I just wanna sing it. (buzzer) – Oh, the badgers in the backgrounds.
– The badgers. I remember that from middle school. – You’re fine.
You’re fine. You’re fine. – Aww. Old YouTube. I miss it.
– That was a lot tougher. Yeah. – That one was impossible,
’cause it has everything you love, you know? So, it’s like,
you gotta dance to something. – That was an homage
to an internet long dead. And I’m cool with it.
– ♪ A duck walked up to a lemonade stand ♪
♪ And he said to the man ♪ – Oh. Oh, no. (chuckles)
Oh, no. – ♪ Got any grapes? ♪
– What is this? – I don’t know if I’ve
seen this before. – ♪ But it’s cold, and it’s fresh,
and it’s all homemade ♪ ♪ Can I get you a glass? ♪
– (chuckles) – ♪ The duck said, “I’ll pass” ♪
– What? – ♪ Then he waddled away ♪
♪ Waddle, waddle ♪ – I nearly nodded my head then.
– I went on a road trip with my girlfriend,
and I played this song for two hours. Uh, she wasn’t happy
about it. – ♪ Till the very next day ♪
♪ Bom, bom, bom… ♪ – For some reason,
I’m obsessed with this. (chuckles) – ♪ And he said to the man
running the stand ♪ – I gotta admit,
it’s a little catchy. – ♪ Bom, bom, bom ♪
♪ Got any grapes? ♪ – (chuckles)
– I’m feeling my shoulders wanting to bop for sure.
– ♪ We just sell lemonade, okay? ♪ ♪ Why not give it a try? ♪
– It’s a cool story. – ♪ The duck said, “Goodbye” ♪
– (chuckles) – (sings along) ♪ Then he
waddled away ♪ ♪ Waddle, waddle ♪
– I gotta– you got me at the end a little bit.
(buzzer) – ♪ Then he waddled away ♪
– It’s getting a lot harder. I don’t think that I’ve ever
watched this video and not sung along before.
– That was one of the first YouTube videos I ever saw.
It was what introduced me to the platform.
♪ (upbeat rock music) ♪ – Oh, hell yeah.
– This is a good-ass music video. – OK Go.
– ♪ Just when you think… ♪ – This is iconic.
– (FBE) Your head was bobbing. – Was it? Dang it!
(buzzer) – ♪ Just when you get on a roll ♪
♪ Oh, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes ♪
– (chuckles) (buzzer)
– ♪ Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes ag ♪
– (FBE) Ohhh! There it is. – No! (laughs)
(buzzer) – ♪ Here it goes again ♪
– (groans) (sucks in breath)
I love that dude’s sweater vest! It’s so good!
– ♪ Oh, here it goes again ♪ – Oh, I nodded my head.
– ♪ Just when you get on a roll ♪ – It does make me wanna dance.
– This is hard. – It’s been what?
Like 15– like 10 years? And I’m still like,
“This is awesome.” – ♪ Here it goes again ♪
– Ahh. That’s a catchy one. – This music video’s so sick.
– I know. – I remember seeing this
and I was like, “I’ll go to the gym.”
– (laughs) – Dammit! That’s so hard!
That’s a lot harder than I thought. ♪ (Nyancat) ♪
– Oh, NOOOOOO!! – Some Poptart cat?
– Oh, n– (chuckles) ♪ (hums along) ♪
(buzzer) – There’s no way.
(buzzer) – I never cared for this one.
– ♪ Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na ♪
– Did you?! – ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪
(buzzer) – Oh, I nodded a little bit.
– (FBE) There it was! – (groans)
(buzzer) – Stop! (laughs) I wanna win!
– (chuckles) – I hated that.
No emotional connection at all. – That’s another one
that’ll get stuck in your head. – If you wanted to extract
information out of me, just lock me in a room
with that, and I’ll snap. (laughs)
– (FBE) Good to know. – “Good to know”? (laughs)
– That was hard. That last one was hard.
But [inaudible] I’ve prevailed. I can’t do many things,
but not singing along to meme songs is one of them
that I can do. – The virality factor of it
does make it a lot more difficult, because then it becomes a song
that’s in your face all the time. You know what I mean?
Where it’s like you’re always hearing the song,
even if you don’t really wanna be,
’cause it’s everywhere. – Because it’s YouTube stuff,
I feel like it was a little bit harder.
It just hits you right here a little bit, especially with looking
at old YouTube-YouTube videos. As a YouTuber, it’s
a little bit harder. – Thanks for watching
this episode of YouTubers React. Subscribe to all the creators
in this episode. – Links are in the description.
– Thank you guys so much for watching. Bye!
– Hey, everyone. Lauren, producer here at FBE.
Thank you so much for watching this episode of YouTubers React.
If you wanna help support all the creators in this episode,
their links will be down in the description.